What keeps the cover from flapping open if dropped? I'm used to an Incase with an elastic strip/band. I see other brands have magnetic catches.
1 Answer from the Community
Magnets keep the case from flapping open. Though if you drop the iPad from a height the magnets may not hold.
- Answered by Mark F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it magnetic close. How is the cover held closed by magnet or elastic band?
- Asked by Graham W from Esperance
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it magnetic close. How is the cover held closed by magnet or elastic band?)
- Asked about: Twelve South Journal Wallet Case fo…
Does this use magnets to keep the lid closed?
- Asked by Raymond S from Wyckoff
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this use magnets to keep the lid closed?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Max Leather Folio - (PROD…