Can you connect both the power and USB (USB-C and USB 3.1) at the same time?
1 Answer from the Community
All ports can be used simultaneously.
The far left port is USB C Power input. It will not accept data input or data output.
The middle port is HDMI which outputs video and audio with the following specs:
1080p at 60Hz
UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz -- Commjonly referred to as 4K.
The far right port is USB 3.0 A data in and out.
- Answered by Alex N from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this cable has the same charging power as the usb c 3.1 gen 2 for macbook?
- Asked by Inigo O from La Jolla
- Flag as inappropriate (does this cable has the same charging power as the usb c 3.1 gen 2 for macbook?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB‑C) Cable (0.8 m)
Does this work with the iPad Pro and a USB C hub?
- Asked by Charles P from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPad Pro and a USB C hub?)
- Asked about: USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapt…
Will the USB-C connect thunderbolt?
- Asked by Carlene R from Spring Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the USB-C connect thunderbolt?)