Is this USB-C to USB 3.0 or USB-C to USB 2.0?
I have an external HDD that is a USB 3.0 connection, I need an adapter that is USB 3.0 compatible to take advantage of the higher data transfer rate offered by USB 3.0.
1 Answer from the Community
I think it would have the "SS" on the USB end if it were USB 3. So my guess is USB 2.0.
- Answered by Geoff C from Kingston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it include the USB-C?
- Asked by Maria R from San Jose, Perez Zeledon
- 19 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (does it include the USB-C?)
- Asked about: 30W USB-C Power Adapter