Can you use a 29w Power adapter to charge an iPhone 6 plus? Or is it just not recommended? I imagine it will be super fast charging
2 Answers from the Community
Sure you can, but it's no faster. Currently, only the 12.9-inch iPad Pro support faster charging.
- Answered by Lance A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can. iPhone 6 (Plus) and 6s (Plus) can use up to 2.1 A charge current, so this charger will charge at the same speed as the 12 W charger.
- Answered by Jens P from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the 87W power adapter charge the iPhone 8 plus faster than the 29W power adapter?
- Asked by Adrian C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 87W power adapter charge the iPhone 8 plus faster than the 29W power adapter?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter