Does the batttery level show one for the ipad and one for the Apple Pencil or just one?
Does the level of the battery show one for ipad and one for the Apple Pencil. There is one there but I assumed it was for the ipad?
1 Answer from the Community
It does not show on the main battery indicator at the top right corner of the iPad screen. To check the battery for the pencil pull the notification screen down from the top of the iPad screen and swipe from left to right. If the battery widget is not showing go to the bottom of the page and click "Edit". Now scroll down till you see the widget for the battery display and activate it. Now click done at the upper right hand corner of the screen and scroll up till you see the new battery widget and if your pencil is paired with the pad you'll see the power level for the iPad & pencil.
- Answered by Brian R from Justice
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?
- Asked by Kate W from Springville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Does the bottom arm articulate or just the top one that holds the ipad?
- Asked by Bart G from Skaneateles
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the bottom arm articulate or just the top one that holds the ipad?)
- Asked about: Belkin Portable Tablet Stage Stand …