How do I use the pencil on an iPad Pro and with what application? My pencil is fully charged (charged overnight).
1 Answer from the Community
It's great in Notes, Paper 53, Adobe Sketch and probably Photoshop (though I don't have iPad version).
But it's also good for all sorts of other stuff like marking up PDF files, or just use it instead of your finger in any other apps
Note even after charging you need to pair it. Plug it into your ipads socket for 15 seconds
- Answered by Paul R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge 2 pencils at the same time with this?
- Asked by Benjamin H from Oxford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge 2 pencils at the same time with this?)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…
Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?
- Asked by Robyn P from Laurelton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet
is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??
- Asked by Manal A from Egypt
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold