How does one use this adapter with an Ethernet adapter on an iPad Pro?
I connected my Apple USB Ethernet Adapter (which is connected to my router) to the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (as suggested) and nothing obvious happens on my iPad Pro. How do I enable an Ethernet connection on the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Dan T from Orondo
- Flag as inappropriate (How does one use this adapter with an Ethernet adapter on an iPad Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have an iPad Pro 9.7. I purchased an Apple UsB to Ethernet adapter, Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter.
1. Connected USB to Ethernet Adapter to USB 3 Camera Adapter
2. Connect an Apple USB PS 12W to the lightning connector to the USB 3 Camera Adapter
3. Connected the Ethernet cable from the Ethernet adapter to my Router
4. It works without automatically.
Note: your router must be set to DHCP to work. I see NO way to set it to a static address.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Ben C from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
- Asked by Anonymous A from X
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple USB Ethernet Adapter)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet