How much does this case weigh?
- Asked by Gabriel L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does this case weigh?)
1 Answer from the Community
I just purchased both the newest 6S leather case and last year's 6 leather case (at a clearance price at Target) and weighed them both.
The 2014 version for the iPhone 6 weighs 15.7 grams and the 2015 version for the 6s weighs more, at 16.9 grams. They are not identical.
The fit is better with the 2015 version on my 6s, the screen lip is higher. Last year's case will go on to my 6s but it takes more force to get it on, and the screen lip along both sides winds up smaller because the phone has grown in thickness.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by John F from Batavia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How much does this case weigh, with and without the detachable keyboard?
- Asked by Adam P from Highfields
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does this case weigh, with and without the detachable keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…