Why is this dock not suitable for the 7th generation ipod nano?
I've used my 7th gen nano with an old 30 pin dock and lightening adapter to connect to the analogue input of a JBL Flip, and I'm sure this gives superior sound quality compared to the bluetooth connection.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is it compatible with iPod Nano 7th generation?
- Asked by Mohinder S from New Delhi
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iPod Nano 7th generation?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matt Gold
Does this work with the iPod Nano 7th Generation?
- Asked by Peter D
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPod Nano 7th Generation?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter