Will the dock allow for a case on the iPhone 6 plus, such as a speck candyshell, cruzerlite silicone, or similar thin case, or must it be removed?
1 Answer from the Community
It will allow those cases to fit just fine.If you can see the little white circle around the lighting connector, thats to create a gap between your phone and the dock which gives enough space for your case and phone to sit in the right place.
- Answered by Jasmine C from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a Speck CandyShell case?
- Asked by Valerie K from Lancaster
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Speck CandyShell case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Express Dock for iPad, iPhon…
Is this similar to a velcro watch band?
- Asked by Darryl H from Middletown
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this similar to a velcro watch band?)
- Asked about: 42mm Flash Light Sport Loop
Does this case protects the camera lens? Or is it too thin?
- Asked by Bruna A from Barra Do Pirai
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case protects the camera lens? Or is it too thin?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…