Is there any keyboard command to input words from the suggestion word tab ? Magic/Smart Keyboard.
Hello, I’m trying some apps with my wireless keyboard such as how to write, type, dactylography etc... And I noticed there is no command to « input » (I don’t really know if that’s how we say) words from the suggestion bar. I know how predictive words work but I don’t know if we can work with suggestion word. Thank you.
1 Answer from the Community
I have the magic keyboard and I have this problem also. And it’s really annoying. Seems like iPadOS is not matured. The workaround for me is to move the cursor ( iPad Magic Keyboard ) on the suggestion bar and just type out the word or use suggestion when I’m not sure the word is correct. Since we have a full-size keyboard, most of the word can be typed out, only few words that not knowing with the correct spelling will make this issue shows.
- Answered by Andy T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the pen compatible with mac word and acrobat
- Asked by Miriam S from Wilton
- 7 Feb 2016
- Flag as inappropriate is the pen compatible with mac word and acrobat
Can the iPad be held/used as a Tablet while still in this case? In other words, does this case allow for the keyboard to fold under to use as Tablet?
- Asked by Justin I from Henderson
- 15 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can the iPad be held/used as a Tablet while still in this case? In other words, does this case allow for the keyboard to fold under to use as Tablet?