Is this the type of keyboard installed with the new macbook pros or are the keys slightly thicker as the keyboard of the older macbooks?
1 Answer from the Community
It's slightly thicker than the new MacBook Pro (touchbar) and lower than the old MBPs.
- Answered by Hemanta S from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this backwards compatible with Mini-DisplayPort?
- Asked by Ned B from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this backwards compatible with Mini-DisplayPort?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Can I use it for the new macbook with lighting to usb type-c adapter?
- Asked by Neng-hao Y from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it for the new macbook with lighting to usb type-c adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader