How Airpods stay firm, if i use it while jogging/running and while driving on my bike
I have been using earpods from long time...earpods used to slip when i go for jog, looking at airpods where they can fell down while jogging or running and thus damaging the devices. In the same way, how can these airpods stay still when i'm driving in my bike?
I would like to suggest that, if there would have been a tracking mechanism for these devices then it would also be helpful for guys like me who forgets devices here and there and loosing one airpod and try to manage with other one because of not finding the other one anywhere... So,an in-built app like find my iphone, something like find my airpod will be greatful..!!!
1 Answer from the Community
they are made out of hard plastic so they are pretty firm, people who've tried them say they stay in place better than EarPods, but I recommend trying them out since all ears are different. if you lose them, buy new ones.
- Answered by Andrez G from Lake Mary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are Pioneer Rayz alright for biking?
- Asked by Ali C from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Pioneer Rayz alright for biking?)
- Asked about: Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning-Powered…
Can use the watch series 3 for biking
- Asked by Kim J from Clinton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can use the watch series 3 for biking)
- Asked about: Watch
No answers yet