They look like they could easily come loose and get lost or broken. Have you made some sort of ear hugging attachment to keep them secured during use?
The new air pods
2 Answers from the Community
Depending on your inside ear shape will most likely determine if they come loose easy or not. The shape of the AirPods are the same as the regular EarPods that can be brought separately or comes included with iPhones. Apple hasn't made any attachments to keep them secure during use, however, if normal EarPods stay in your ears so will theses.
- Answered by Callum D from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They stay in really well because they have no cord pulling down on the earbuds. And, they are so light they have never come loose on me. I also have to mention that these sound very very good!. I have many brands of headphones and these are amazing good sounding and loud!
- Answered by Charles S from Howe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this come with a US attachment too?
- Asked by Jessica G from Boulder Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a US attachment too?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Does this case easily crack like the other cases? And is it made out of the same material as the phone cases?
- Asked by Jordan M from Santa Clarita
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case easily crack like the other cases? And is it made out of the same material as the phone cases?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Snap Case for MacBook
What do the wingtips look like? Do they fit in the ear?
- Asked by Spencer S from Basalt
- Flag as inappropriate (What do the wingtips look like? Do they fit in the ear?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matt Gold