When I charge the airpods does the case have to be plugged in or is it like I can charge the case and put the airpods in the case when I'm out
2 Answers from the Community
The Case is a charging station for the AirPods Period! You can charge the station and then place the pods into the charging station when they need charging... you don't have to charge them together... but the only way to charge the AirPods' themselves is in the charging station...
- Answered by Joseph S from Brookline
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case holds I believe 5 charges for your AirPods. You can charge your AirPods multiple times without plugging the case in. It will charge the AirPods as long as the case has a charge.
- Answered by Robin B from Cypress
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the case supply a charging option like the Airpods?
- Asked by Richard S from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case supply a charging option like the Airpods?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
Can the battery in the AirPod case be charged by an iPhone?
- Asked by Aaron S from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the battery in the AirPod case be charged by an iPhone?)
How does the Case case charge the AirPods is it connected to a charger ?
- Asked by Michael K from Sierra Madre
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the Case case charge the AirPods is it connected to a charger ?)