Would the airpods work with other devices such as Samsung?
- Asked by Olaosebikan A from Lagos
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the airpods work with other devices such as Samsung?)
3 Answers from the Community
They should, as nearly all devices nowadays support bluetooth. They will not pair automatically like on Apple products, but they should connect fine! I can't wait to use these with my GS6.
- Answered by Stuart L from Bartlett
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is a button on the case , press it and go to the Bluetooth option on your device . Connect and enjoy.
- Answered by Arjun D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
YES!! It took some persistence. Go to the settings and sound section on your tv to pair your air pods. Then press the button on the back of the pod case to connect to the tv. Try both with the case open or closed while pressing the button continuously (white signal light in the pod case) until the tv identifies the air pods. Also try in close proximity to the tv from different sides. I turned off the bluetooth on my phone and computer and any other devices that I use with the AirPods. Not sure what actually worked in the end, but they connected! Works great on my new Samsung smart TV!
- Answered by Carmen T from Trabuco Canyon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will this chager charge a samsung s 8
- Asked by Robert B from Kitchener
- Flag as inappropriate (will this chager charge a samsung s 8)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
Will this work with my samsung galaxy4
- Asked by Deryck G from Delta
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my samsung galaxy4)
- Asked about: Belkin Dual Car Charger with Lightn…
No answers yet