Will the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter work with windows 10 or do i need to buy a different adapter?
I bought the apple adapter and it doesn't seem to be connecting to my HP Spectre x360, I'm told the "Thunderbolt device functionality may be limited" when i plug it in.
1 Answer from the Community
Never worked for me on Windows 10. Got the same message.
Had to buy from another brand which worked right away. Disappointing but at least the Apple TB to Firewire adapter worked.
- Answered by Brian G from Carrollton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter work with Thunderbolt 1?
- Asked by Jeremy L from Pleasant View
- 9 Feb 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Thunderbolt 1?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
How do I connect Thunderbolt 3/USB-C (2019 iMac) to Firewire 800 (2010 iMac)?
- Asked by Kevin G from Waldport
- 4 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect Thunderbolt 3/USB-C (2019 iMac) to Firewire 800 (2010 iMac)?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter