What is the diference, beside the connector, between the Lighting EarPods and the ones with the jack connector on it?
4 Answers from the Community
You can't use the lightning connector on your iOS device unless you've updated it to iOS 10. I don't think Apple spells this out clearly.
- Answered by Robert M from Venice
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Aside from the connector, nothing.
- Answered by Blair S from Fond Du Lac
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Improved sound quality on the lightning connector
- Answered by Wyatt B from Ashburton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Deep rich bass you get with the new EarPods to lighting
- Answered by Miguel C from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How many monitors can I connect to this connector?
- Asked by Cosmin I from Sequim
- Flag as inappropriate (How many monitors can I connect to this connector?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Connector with Right Angle cable
- Asked by Kris G from Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate (Connector with Right Angle cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet