Do you have to charge two batteries?
How are the batteries interconnected? Do you simply charge the phone as usual or do you charge the battery back separately?
- Asked by David M from Woy Woy
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to charge two batteries?)
2 Answers from the Community
You Charge the phone "as usual". It replaces the stock lighting connector for another one. Both batteries are charged simultaneously but when you use it, the battery in the case is used first (iPhone battery's remains at 100%).
- Answered by Eduardo Luis L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The batteries are interconnected through the same battery port that the iPhone uses on a stand-alone basis... when you put the case on, the connector on the case plugs into the port on the iPhone ... Then you plug your cable into the port on the case. I have been charging them together on the iPhone dock and it works great.
- Answered by Peggy B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I'm deaf in one ear. Can I use just one Airpod? Must II buy a set of two? Will a battery charge last twice as long?
- Asked by Lawrence Z from Cortlandt Manor
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm deaf in one ear. Can I use just one Airpod? Must II buy a set of two? Will a battery charge last twice as long?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can it charge two apple watches simultaneously?
- Asked by Prabhakar K from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it charge two apple watches simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
No answers yet