Can I use it as a portable charger. Would it be okay if I take my phone and put it in when it’s low and then take it out? What is the best way to use?
2 Answers from the Community
The best way to use it is to keep it in the case all the time. The case works differently than other battery cases because it constantly charges your phone to keep it at 100% till the battery case runs out of power, then your phone starts using its own battery. There's no off and on switch for the battery case like the majority of other battery cases have. Also, since its silicon, taking it in and out will weaken it and stretch it making the life of it shorter.
- Answered by Dylan P from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can have it always on you phone and it will voice you more charge and anytime you lose a percentage of charge you gain that back
- Answered by Thomas F from Fort Mill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
After the 20 prints how long does it take to recharge the battery or does it have a way to use it plugged in?
- Asked by Renay B from Brentwood
- Flag as inappropriate (After the 20 prints how long does it take to recharge the battery or does it have a way to use it plugged in?)
- Asked about: Lifeprint Photo and Video Printer
Can I take this on a plane? Type of battery?
- Asked by Patti W from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I take this on a plane? Type of battery?)
- Asked about: Native Union ECLIPSE Charger
No answers yet