Does the watch band stain from normal wear and tear? I want the white band but don't want it if is will eventually look dirty.
3 Answers from the Community
I have several of the silicone bands and they are simple to clean. The white band ( my favorite ) cleans up simple with soap and water - take the band off of the case though first.
- Answered by Joshua W from Alma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I can't speak to the white band specifically, but I've the black/anthracite band for over a year, putting it through a thousand miles of running and mountain climbing, and it still looks more or less new — no discoloration, damage, etc. From time to time it gets a little crusty with dirt or sweat; for that I just take the band off the watch and wipe it down with a damp cloth. Before this I used the blue non-Nike sport band and it seemed to be more prone to staining.
- Answered by Michael M from Rush
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This band is a very light grey with white around the holes. Therefore it doesn't look dirty with wear.
- Answered by Ellie ?
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Want large, the 42mm model for my wife, but she has slim hands. Want to know is there spare, shorter band in the box?
- Asked by Alex M from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate (Want large, the 42mm model for my wife, but she has slim hands. Want to know is there spare, shorter band in the box?)
- Asked about: 42mm Bright Crimson/Black Nike Spor…
I want to buy the white band but It doesn't let me choose the band size. Im Small. How can I choose it?
- Asked by Silvina P
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to buy the white band but It doesn't let me choose the band size. Im Small. How can I choose it?)
- Asked about: 42mm Pink Sand Sport Band – S/M & M…