does it still pay to have a transparent cover for the face
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you will have to pay for a screen protector. Apple sells three different types. Two are by a brand named Belkin, A plastic or glass protector. Your third option is from Tech21, they make a plastic anti glare film.
- Answered by Hunter F from Commerce
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case include a transparent screen cover?
- Asked by Dianna A from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case include a transparent screen cover?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport Case for iPho…
Is this case transparent or will it cover scratches that are already there?
- Asked by Julie M from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case transparent or will it cover scratches that are already there?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Hardshell Case for MacBo…