Hi. This sport loop watch band looks like it is fastened with Velcro. Won't it pull at the loops and quicky leave the band looking 'fluffy' & messy?
3 Answers from the Community
It's a specially designed hook-and-loop tape similar to Velcro, but I think it's an improvement. Looks like the loops are closed, and the hooks are also modified. I'm hoping that means the fuzzy thing that happens with Velcro won't be such an issue her. Time will tell.
- Answered by Terry A from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That’s my biggest concern. I bit the bullet and bought it though. We’ll see.
- Answered by Osahon O from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I look forward to hearing the results of those who bought it. Love the look of it!
- Answered by Glenda W from Bacchus Marsh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you use the Woven Nylon band while working out, like you would with the Sport Loop...especially while running?
- Asked by Ammar A from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Woven Nylon band while working out, like you would with the Sport Loop...especially while running?)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon
Does this band have warranty ?
- Asked by Irvin P from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this band have warranty ?)
- Asked about: 42mm Space Black Milanese Loop
No answers yet