If I lost my original charging case and buy a back up, will I still be able to pair to my iPhone?
I see replacement chargers available online but they specifically say “only for charging, not Bluetooth pairing”. Will the replacement allow me to pair with my iPhone?
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Stephanie B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Apple AirPod charging case has a button on it that lets you connect to new Apple devices that you want you airpods to connect with. However, if your AirPods are already paired with the Apple device (eg iPhone) they’ll stay connected - even if you use a non-Apple charging case. (I just did this myself)
- Answered by Mickey L from Jenkintown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is the case wireless charging compatible?
- Asked by Arthur D
- 14 Mar 2020
- Flag as inappropriate is the case wireless charging compatible?
No answers yet
I have a Bluetooth conferencing device but it comes with a usb to plug into your device, in my case an iPad. Is there an adaptor I can buy to help?
- Asked by Caroline M from Paddington
- 19 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate I have a Bluetooth conferencing device but it comes with a usb to plug into your device, in my case an iPad. Is there an adaptor I can buy to help?