I have small wrists, but want the 42mm watch. In the store the band was too large for my wrist, will it fit or do I need to purchase another band?
1 Answer from the Community
When you purchase an Apple Watch, you get three pieces in terms of the band. The first piece is the part of the (sports) band that has the peg that the other strap attaches to. The other two pieces will be one that is small/medium sized (about 4-5in), and one piece that is medium/large (5-6in). These measurements are estimations but you get two sizes so you can pick the one that fits best for your wrist size. You get all you need to enjoy your Apple Watch right out of the box. Any other customizations require purchasing more bands/accessories etc. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Blake L from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a 42mm watch, but my wrist is small. Should I go with 42mm band or the 38mm band??
- Asked by Contessa B from Lewistown
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 42mm watch, but my wrist is small. Should I go with 42mm band or the 38mm band??)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Woven Nylon
Can the 38mm band be used on the 42mm watch. It seems to fit and doesn’t look too small? I have a small wrist 42’s hang.
- Asked by Kaia S from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the 38mm band be used on the 42mm watch. It seems to fit and doesn’t look too small? I have a small wrist 42’s hang.)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Sport Loop