Can I use this beats pro with Android??
- Asked by Mario R from Freehold
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this beats pro with Android??
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. There is also a Beats app to change the settings in the Play Store
- Answered by Rishi J from Worthington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I recently purchased the Solo Pro from the online Apple Store. They are compatible with Android devices, our computers running Windows 10 and our relatively new Samsung smart TV. However, connecting them via Bluetooth to the TV can be challenging, especially if they have been connected to another device just prior. The headphones pair easily, but it often takes several tries to actually connect them. They connect and then disconnect on their own several seconds later. I found that I had to delete all other Bluetooth devices paired with the TV for the headphones to work. However, once connected, they work and sound great. As other people have noted, the on-ear design does get uncomfortable after extended periods of use. No regrets purchasing the headphones though.
- Answered by Joseph M from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Jack F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can the airpod pro be connected to both iPhone and android phone simultaneously?
- Asked by Dilip K from Dubai
- 29 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can the airpod pro be connected to both iPhone and android phone simultaneously?
Is this cable suitable for use in Beats Pro Headphones?
- Asked by Brian D
- 1 Jun 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Is this cable suitable for use in Beats Pro Headphones?