1 Answer from the Community
Yes I do on the mornings I've got weapons training and kill house drills all day after morning PT. I just like to go ahead and get the sweat out those days cuz I'm about to get gun powder residue from shooting all day all over the band after having it all sweated up, it makes the gun powder residue and carbon fouling not stick to the band near as much otherwise you can let the sweat evaporate outta the band happens pretty quick but the salt from your sweat will b in the nylon till you wash it. You can't even tell their dirty unless you've got black gunshot residue dusted on the band but cleaning is a breeze just wash out then press two fingers around the band and run or pull your fingers down the band and the water comes right out
- Answered by Dalen B from Ridgedale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is iPhone 7 red waterproof? Can I wash it? Or only fireproof?
- Asked by Abeer A from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (Is iPhone 7 red waterproof? Can I wash it? Or only fireproof?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can the Sport Loop Bands be washed?
- Asked by Nickolas B from Hartselle
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Sport Loop Bands be washed?)
- Asked about: 42mm Pink Sand Sport Loop
No answers yet