How about slipping? The Apple silicon cases are great because they don't slip when on a angled surface or what have you.
2 Answers from the Community
Its pretty grippy. Definitely better than having the phone with no case at all, but if you prioritize grip, look elsewhere for a thicker case like an Otterbox. This case is for looks and fashion, not for grippiness.
- Answered by Nicolas W from Moorpark
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Thin, light, and easy to grip — this case lets you enjoy the look of iPhone XR while providing extra protection. It’s also crafted with a blend of optically clear polycarbonate and flexible TPU materials.
- Answered by Holly P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this super slim and lightweight non slip?
- Asked by Carla S from Los Angeles
- 23 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Is this super slim and lightweight non slip?
No answers yet
Do these have a non-slip coating or are they as slippery as the 1st gen units?
- Asked by Michael M from Andover
- 20 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Do these have a non-slip coating or are they as slippery as the 1st gen units?