Say you have 1 AirPod from gen 1 and one AirPod from gen 2, would they work together & play sound?
I need to replace my gen 1 AirPod but it only allows me to buy gen 2
1 Answer from the Community
No they will not, After reading a previous answer to this question and went out and bought a right gen 1 airpod. The AirPods I have are gen 2 and I lost the right one. I was totally misled. When I put the right gen 1 AirPod in my gen 2 charging case (not the wireless one), it gave me the message ‘Mismatched AirPod: the AirPods in the charging case are different generations and do not work together’. I tried finding a solution online but haven’t seen anyone even talking about the issue.
- Answered by Farah W from St. Cloud
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can movies purchased from iTunes be put on to this & will they play when device is plugged into a normal TV?
- Asked by Lynn D from Middlemount
- 12 Jun 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can movies purchased from iTunes be put on to this & will they play when device is plugged into a normal TV?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Will this product work with an iMac 5,1?
- Asked by Max F
- 2 May 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product work with an iMac 5,1?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and…
No answers yet
Can you charge an iPad Pro 1st generation on here (the large one)?
- Asked by Jenni H from Capella
- 22 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge an iPad Pro 1st generation on here (the large one)?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging pad