Does it switch itself off when not used or do I need to activate the switch?
The switch is rather tiny and needs finger nails to activate. An automatic shut down would save battery time
1 Answer from the Community
No, it doesn't and you have to switch it off yourself
- Answered by Garvit D from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you switch keyboards
- Asked by Charles P from Etna
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you switch keyboards)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Folio Case with Integ…
No answers yet
Is the case always charging? No, on/off switch as needed?
- Asked by Josh H from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case always charging? No, on/off switch as needed?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Smart Battery Case - Blac…