Is this 18W charger QC 3.0 compliant / Approved?
QC 3.0 is a charging protocol designed by Qualcomm, it offers stepless multi-voltage charging from 3.7V to 20V; a device can receive the perfect voltage and current optimized to its exact charging state.
1 Answer from the Community
This charger only complies to USB-PD standard, which Qualcomm only adopted
as QC 4"+" (pronounced as plus), with no backward compatibility.
- Answered by Chi Man T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use a 2.4A or QC3.0 fast charger on Beats Studio 3?
- Asked by Rob W from Halls Head
- 17 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use a 2.4A or QC3.0 fast charger on Beats Studio 3?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…
Are these headphones approved for airline usage /TSA approved?
- Asked by M B from Lake Oswego
- 17 Apr 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these headphones approved for airline usage /TSA approved?)
- Asked about: Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise…