How does the power work?
Does the phone get unlimited charge until the case runs out or does the case charge until it runs out then uses iPhone power?
- Asked by Sharon J
- Flag as inappropriate How does the power work?
2 Answers from the Community
You can charge your iPhone and battery case simultaneously for increased talk time of up to 37 hours, Internet use of up to 20 hours, and even longer audio and video playback.
- Answered by Holly P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
it starts at the wall (if you want), goes through the AC Adapter (the little power brick), then through the lightning cable, into the case where it then proceeds to enter and charge the battery in both the iPhone and the case battery. So when you disconnect the charger it doesn't give it unlimited battery (though that would be awesome!) but gives you talk time up to 37 hours, browsing the internet for 20 hours, and video playback for 25 hours (still pretty impressive.)
- Answered by Jae D from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How does it work with Mac and PC if its lightning powered?
- Asked by Ayden P from Ajax
- 14 Jan 2018
- Flag as inappropriate How does it work with Mac and PC if its lightning powered?
Does it work in the 10 watt USB power supply?
- Asked by Nat F
- 19 Dec 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Does it work in the 10 watt USB power supply?
Does this work with a 85W MagSafe Power Adapter?
- Asked by Elizabeth S from San Jose
- 30 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Does this work with a 85W MagSafe Power Adapter?
No answers yet