does this work on the 21.5 inch 2013 imac and 11 inch macbook air
- Asked by Brett J from Bracebridge
Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo
Product No Longer Available
2 Answers from the Community
The current iMac comes in two versions:
(1) a standard version with a desktop stand
(2) a special version with built-in VESA mount adapter
In order to mount the current iMac using the MobilePro mounts (or any other VESA mount), you MUST order the version with the built-in VESA mount adapter, as the standard iMac cannot be converted.
The Mac/iPad platform works with any of Apple's laptops, including the 11" MacBook Air.
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
I see a VESA adapter available as a retrofit for iMacs listed. The iMac foot is removable. You'll just need to see the product description to see which iMacs it fits.
- Answered by Vaughn C from San Juan