can I buy a Apple TV remote separately
I have lost the remote for the Apple TV can I buy a new one?
- Asked by Janice R from Powell River
5 Answers from the Community
Yes. If you so a search for apple remote on the apple.com website, it will show up.
- Answered by Judy F from South San Francisco
If you buy an Apple TV, remotes included there but you can still buy Apple Remote on your Apple Store Online seperately.
- Answered by Francisco R from Metro Manila
You can use any third-party remote to control Apple TV, and there's a free app for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad. To set up a third-party remote, go to Settings>General>Remotes and choose "Learn Remote". Then follow the onscreen instructions. Hope I could help! :)
- Answered by Timothy W from Elk River
- Answered by Zachary A from Slingerlands
How many channels do you get, and what channels ?
- Answered by Robert L from Smithtown