How do you Turn auto correct off?
- Asked by Amado C from Temecula
2 Answers from the Community
How to turn of Auto Correct
• Tap on 'Setting' then navigate to 'General'.
• On the right hand side, scroll down to the 'Keyboard' setting and select it
• You will see a setting called 'Auto-Correction' press the slider to turn this setting off . . . and you're done. Exit Settings
- Answered by Peter V from Sarasota
Go into settings then general then scroll down to keyboard. You will see the option to turn it off at the top of that page.
- Answered by Nelegene B from Safety Harbor