can i buy iphone w/ out a carier
- Asked by Dempsey T from Naperville
5 Answers from the Community
Yes you can, the iPhone will just be more like about $649-$849
- Answered by Ashantay M from Brooklyn
Apple has agreements with Sprint, Verizon, And AT&T. Those cellular companies have agreed with apple to sell iPhones for that price $299. About a year after an iPhone comes out Apple will create an unlocked iPhone. It costs like $625 but you do not have to pay for service. So yes you can buy an iPhone with out a carrier but it is VERY EXPENSIVE. It is so expensive because of an agreement apple signed with those cellular companies. I hope this helps!!
- Answered by Zachary S from Raleigh
Of course, but you have to pay the full price.
- Answered by Brett M from Boca Raton
Yes, but it's a little more expensive
- Answered by Michael V from Eastampton
can i buy an iphone 4s 64gb without a contract
- Answered by Harry P from Perth