Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?
I have the 30 pin usb and sd connection kit. When I upgraded to an iPad Air and iPhone 5s, I purchased a lightning to 30 pin adaptor so I could still import photos directly to my iPad Air and IPhone. It doesn't work. Why?
I am disappointed as I was told that this would be a compatible option as opposed to purchasing a new lightning camera adaptor kit!
- Asked by Jenny D from Perth
- 7 Nov 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?)
Will the 'Lexar Professional UDMA Dual-Slot USB Reader' work with the Kit's USB adapter to read Compact Flash card images?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- 25 Jul 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 'Lexar Professional UDMA Dual-Slot USB Reader' work with the Kit's USB adapter to read Compact Flash card images?)
can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card
i work on ipad then ii want to transfer the file on usb or sd card and carry along. is it possible ?which adopter cable should i use.
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 29 May 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card)
No answers yet
Does the USB addator connect with Canon 50D? Is it possible to upload the photos from the camera to facebook through iPad?
Can I connect the ipad (using this Camera Connection Kit) to a USB DAC for playing music in my stereo? i.e. I am using the ipad as an transport.
Sd compatible images to iPad.
I save digital Xrays of injured animals onto a SD card from my laptop in the field. My iPad will not recognise these images as compatible although it will take camera jpegs from the same SD card through the Camera Connection kit. Is there a specific file type or converter that will allow me to do this. The screen on the iPad is good enough to allow assessment of the images and this saves time rather than returning to the clinic. Thank you.
- Asked by Shane F
- 18 Jun 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Sd compatible images to iPad.)
No answers yet