Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What vest mount works with the 27" Cinema HD Display monitor?
On the box I purchased it says it is compatible, but it does not seem to work. Is there ANOTHER adapter? I can't seem to find ANY information on this particular monitor.
- Asked by Dailyn M from Granada Hills
- 22 Mar 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What vest mount works with the 27" Cinema HD Display monitor?)
How does this modification change the weight of the assembly?
On the 27" Cinema display (A1316) how much does this modification affect the weight of the assembly. It starts at 23.5 lbs. Making this mod means removing the pedestal and adding the adaptor plate. When looking at the load rating of swing arm mounts it might make a difference.
- Asked by Bruce D from Claremont
- 15 Aug 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this modification change the weight of the assembly?)
Can you use a VESA mount for an I-pad on a wheelchair?
The client has an otter box cover on an i-pad which is too thick to fit in a Ram-mount which we got last week. Maybe we can adapt it if we can fit into a VESA mount..
Many thanks, Marian Foley.
- Asked by Marian F
- 10 Sep 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use a VESA mount for an I-pad on a wheelchair?)