Similar questions from the community
will this work to connect ipod 5th gen to ipod 4th gen dock?
- Asked by Deborah M from Bunyip
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work to connect ipod 5th gen to ipod 4th gen dock?)
will this work on a bayan audio sonic air 3
i would like to buy a new ipod touch 5th generation but before i do i would just like to know if it would work on my bayan audio sonic air 3 docking station if brought with the ligthning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Tracy P
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on a bayan audio sonic air 3)
No answers yet
is it strong enough to hold an ipod
If I use this connector to connect an ipod 5th gen to my exusting dock that I use for my ipod 4th gen will it be able to support the weight of the ipod properly? :-)
- Asked by Richard C from Hobart
- Flag as inappropriate (is it strong enough to hold an ipod)
No answers yet
Will this Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with iPod Touch 5th to iLive sound tower?
It appears that earlier customers have said that the adapter will fit sound towers, but there is no music. All it does is charge and therefore it is worthless. Is this really true for any sound accessories that an iPod Touch 5th generation could be attached using the Lightning to 30 pin adapter?
- Asked by Jim M from Diamond Bar
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with iPod Touch 5th to iLive sound tower?)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
how do i connect my seventh gen ipod to my car which has the cable for the sixth generation ipod
My sixth gen ipod was finally working in my 2010 MB 550 coupe.It required a new cable because of the different charging system of the ipod(it wouldn't charge-lasted about 15 minutes)..Now I replaced my broken ipod with the new generation seven which has a totally different power plug...Will that 30 pin to Lightning connector solve my problem?
- Asked by Ian M from Cornwall
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect my seventh gen ipod to my car which has the cable for the sixth generation ipod)
Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?
To play and charge nano 7th gen
- Asked by Natalie Y
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
sony ipod dock
I have a Sony Clock, Radio,, IPOD Dock Model ICF-CS10iP, with a 30 Pin Dock, that works with my IPOD Nano 5th Generation.
Will the Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter work with this Dock and my new IPOD Nano 7th Generation.
By work I mean transmit audio, allow control of IPOD with dock controls, and charge IPOD.
- Asked by Barrie C from Willowdale
- Flag as inappropriate (sony ipod dock)
No answers yet
will this connect the new 6th generation ipod touch ?
I have a set of speakers at home which I used to plug in my ipod nano 3rd gen, does this count as a 30-pin device? So, if I get this adapter, will i also be able to use the speakers with my new 6th generation ipod touch? The 6th gen ipod touch isn't listed in compatability...but the fitting looks similar..
- Asked by Sophie W
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect the new 6th generation ipod touch ?)
Will this work with a Bose Sound Dock so I can play my music from my Apple Ipod 5?
Sound Dock 2 and Sound Dock Portable
Apple Ipod Touch 5 Gen
- Asked by Norah F from Lamont
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Bose Sound Dock so I can play my music from my Apple Ipod 5?)