Similar questions from the community
can i use this advice to download the pictures from my micro SD chip??
I have a San DIsk Chip from my camera. I´ve seen the same adaptor for Ipad and you can use it with you SD Chip ,
- Asked by Aida P from Lima
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this advice to download the pictures from my micro SD chip??)
Is the Lightning adapter compatible with iPad Air?
I want to upload pictures from my camera sd card to my iPad Air tablet. What do I need?
- Asked by Byron T from Strathadam
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Lightning adapter compatible with iPad Air?)
Does the Lightning Adapter has a chip that the cheaper imitations don't ?
- Asked by Mauricio A from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lightning Adapter has a chip that the cheaper imitations don't ?)
Will existing adapters (e.g. SD card) work or will there be alternative?
- Asked by David M from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Will existing adapters (e.g. SD card) work or will there be alternative?)
Can I get any adapter to use a sim card with my ipad wifi like sd card reader
Need to connect an external sim card through adapter to iPad WiFi
- Asked by Shamima I
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get any adapter to use a sim card with my ipad wifi like sd card reader)
How thick is the adapter?The only issue i would have because i have a HITACHI micro AX M136I hi-fi system and im worried that it will not fit the dock
Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have an IDTV Freeview receiver which is designed to be plugged in to my iPad with retina so that I can watch Freeview TV on my iPad. But is has the 30 pin plug. I was planning to get a Lightening to 30 pin adapter to connect the two up. But, the product description says that video output is not supported.
So, would that mean that I only get the sound and not the picture?
All answers gratefully received
- Asked by Katie R from Letchworth
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver)
will this connect to my vga adapter?
I currently use a VGA connector to connect to my projector in my classroom with an older IPAD. I now have a Ipad Air available I'd like to connect for better quality picture while I teach.
- Asked by Kristen S from Niles
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect to my vga adapter?)
No answers yet
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
Will this work with my Oscium iMSO oscilloscope?
The Oscium iMSO is a multi-source oscilloscope which workls beautifully in the iPad2 and iPhone 3GS. Will it work with the iPad mini? The iMSO essentially captures digital traces of the electronic signals, and feeds them to the iMSO app for turn into a pretty picture on screen.
- Asked by Simon B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Oscium iMSO oscilloscope?)