Similar questions from the community
The video stream has been disabled for this adapter, how do I use my 30 pin video devise with iPhone 5?
I spent a lot of money on 30 pin projector devices for sales presentations, thinking 30 pin is the format for mac devices. I have upgraded to iphone 5 and the guy at apple assured me that using the lighting to 30 pin adapter it will support all 30 pin devices. I now find out that this adapter does not support video. How do I get my 30 pin video devices to work with my iPhone 5???
If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?
So this cannot be used on car iPod kits that allow iPod input and track control? My only real concern.
- Asked by Sham B
- Flag as inappropriate (If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?)
Will this cable work with a new iPhone5 and my old 30 pin composite video cable?
Will this cable work with a new iPhone5 and my old 30 pin composite video cable? I use that to play movies for the kids in the car, so what am I suppose to do to play movies from my phone if the adapter doesn't do video out and there's no lighting composite cable available?
- Asked by Joe K from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with a new iPhone5 and my old 30 pin composite video cable?)
Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?
Would require audio not just charging. Have a brand new iPod and cannot listen to music through my brand new dock, quite annoying Have bought a few off eBay but they do not play audio
- Asked by Cath R from Lithgow
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?)
Will this work with a Bose sound dock so that I can plug in an iPhone 5 and be able listen to music
I ask as the description states that "Video and iPod out are not supported"
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
Is there an adapter to allow video output from lightning to 30 pin adapter?
The treadmills at the gym I go to have cable tv with a 30 pin cable for hooking up a phone with audio and video outputting to the treadmill tv. I have an IPhone 5 so need an adapter that will output video in addition to audio. Any idea if this exists?
- Asked by Bobbie B from Murrysville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter to allow video output from lightning to 30 pin adapter?)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the new apple branded iPhone 5S cases?
Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter
Apple iPhone 5S Case
- Asked by Simran N from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the new apple branded iPhone 5S cases?)
Can this Lightning to 30-pin Adapter support Video output to Car Pioneer Headunit AVH-4450BT ? im having the current cable CD-IU201S from Pioneer?
I have Appradio 2. Which is a car stereo system made for the iPhone. Will this adapter work? It says it does not support video or iPod out.
- Asked by Michael T from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (I have Appradio 2. Which is a car stereo system made for the iPhone. Will this adapter work? It says it does not support video or iPod out.)
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet
Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?
I use this docking station to charge my phone at night and as an alarm with music. I have bought a cheap version of the adapter which works to charge with my old cable but not on the docking station. Obviously would like to know if it is compatible before I pay the apple price.
- Asked by Joanne J
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?)
Can I play youtube music videos through a "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter" on my Bose SoundDock?
I've a 30 pin Bose SoundDock and a new Lightning connector iPhone. I'm just about to buy a "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter". I'm not interested in the screen output, just the audio output. Will it work?
- Asked by Eugene D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play youtube music videos through a "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter" on my Bose SoundDock?)
Is there a lightning to 30-pin adapter that will pass the video through?
- Asked by Arthur Y from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a lightning to 30-pin adapter that will pass the video through?)