Similar questions from the community
with this adapter will i be able to plug into my previous 30 pin dock connector to play music in my car and on my audio speaker dock
- Asked by Mark Henry David G
- Flag as inappropriate (with this adapter will i be able to plug into my previous 30 pin dock connector to play music in my car and on my audio speaker dock)
will this adapter play music from ipad air on bose ipod dock with 30 pin
- Asked by David G from Green River
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter play music from ipad air on bose ipod dock with 30 pin)
Will this Lightning to 30 Pin adapter work with car chargers that were compatible with previous iPhones 3 & 4?
I am able to play music, audiobooks, etc. from my iPhone5 in my car with the cable I previously used with my 3GS ( headphone jack to Auxiliary input in car). But without a charger I will run down the iPhone5 battery. My current car charger uses the 30-Pin. I don't see a Lightning car charger available yet. Can I attach this adapter to the current charger? Thanks.
Would this work with my Onkyo dock? It has a 30 pin connector built into it.
There's a built in 30-pin connector on my Onkyo universal dock. I'd like to make sure this would be compatible if I plugged my iPhone 5 into it. I've tried "wires" before, although didn't work.
- Asked by Chad B from Coatesville
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with my Onkyo dock? It has a 30 pin connector built into it.)
Does anyone know what accessory or adapter I can use to play my Nano 7g in my car? My Hyundai comes with the IPOD connector but for the 30 pin.
I'm trying to play my ipod in my car. The 30-pin adapter only charges it but won't play the music. Does anyone know of any accessory that will play music too and not just charge it?
- Asked by Evita E from Hagatna
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone know what accessory or adapter I can use to play my Nano 7g in my car? My Hyundai comes with the IPOD connector but for the 30 pin.)
Is the iPhone 6 compatible with the Pure i20 docking station using 30 pin to lightening adapter?
In the past, I have connected my iPhone 5s to the Pure i20 docking station using the Lightening to 30 pin adapter and it works no problem. But my new iPhone 6 will only play sound through its internal speaker when plugged in to the Pure i20. What is the difference between the iPhone 5s and 6 that would cause this problem?
- Asked by Thomas F from Battleground
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPhone 6 compatible with the Pure i20 docking station using 30 pin to lightening adapter?)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
i have a kenwood ipod controll box which plugs into my head unit in my car but it has the 30 pin connector will this adaptor work?
- Asked by Max P
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)
Can I play youtube music videos through a "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter" on my Bose SoundDock?
I've a 30 pin Bose SoundDock and a new Lightning connector iPhone. I'm just about to buy a "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter". I'm not interested in the screen output, just the audio output. Will it work?
- Asked by Eugene D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play youtube music videos through a "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter" on my Bose SoundDock?)
I have speakers all with 30 pins docks on them but now I have a iPhone 6 and a iPod touch 6 gen. Can I use this connector to convert the speakers?
I want an adaptor lead to connect my IPAD Mini with lightning connector to my Philips docking station with 30 pin connector to listen to musicic
will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work on my teac mini aurb sr80idab?
I have just got my iphone 5 and want to buy the 30 pin adaptor if it will allow me to play my music on this dock teac mini aurb sr80idab?
- Asked by Telford R
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work on my teac mini aurb sr80idab?)
will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?
I have just brought an iPhone 5C but have a Gear4 Docking Station with a 30 pin connection. I have read some reviews about cheaper lighting to 30pin adapter but most say that they charge the device but won't play any music. Will the genuine Apple adapter work with my docking station?
- Asked by Hannah M
- Flag as inappropriate (will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS
My car has a I POD MP3 docking station in the cars arm rest I want to use my I phone 6 in its place. I am having ahard time with the conmnection but it does fit
- Asked by Ellen D from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?
Would require audio not just charging. Have a brand new iPod and cannot listen to music through my brand new dock, quite annoying Have bought a few off eBay but they do not play audio
- Asked by Cath R from Lithgow
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?)