Similar questions from the community
will the adapter work with Soundfreaq speaker? please
- Asked by Ming Fai Y
- Flag as inappropriate (will the adapter work with Soundfreaq speaker? please)
Does the "iPod out not supported" mean that it will not allow music to be played through most existing accessories please? Thanks Anthony
Please can anyone advise if this device is compatible (play music and charge) with a Kenwood Multimedia Unit in the Mitsubishi ASX?
another than not working with a case, does it work fine and not break easily ?
please need hellp
- Asked by Meilyn R from Pompano Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (another than not working with a case, does it work fine and not break easily ?)
Does this adapter work with a Samsung Home Theater blu-ray system? (PLEASE HELP)
I have a dock connected to my Home Theater but it is for the 4 Generation iPhone and below i have an iPhone 5 so i was wondering if it would work for my 5 with audio ( Model Number= HT-BD1250)
- Asked by Corey M from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with a Samsung Home Theater blu-ray system? (PLEASE HELP))
Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?
I bought my car with a built in charger and music player. I am looking to upgrade to the iphone 5 but I pretty much only listen to the music on my phone in the car and it obviously needs to be charging it too.
please let me know if you have had a similar experience
- Asked by Nora H from Daly City
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)