Similar questions from the community
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
Will the 30 to 8-pin adapter work to use my iPhone 5s in older Apple dock? (which I used for 4s). It has a remote & I want to keep this functionality
- Asked by Victoria T from Quarryville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 30 to 8-pin adapter work to use my iPhone 5s in older Apple dock? (which I used for 4s). It has a remote & I want to keep this functionality)
Is there a 30 pin (male plug)) to Lightning (female port) adapter available anywhere on the market? Want to charge my iPod classic with my iPad cord
How do I connect my iPod classic to my Bose sounddock 3?
The new Bose has the lightning connector. I bought an adapter to go from the lightning to the 30 pin used by the classic. No sound.
- Asked by Kathryn W from Kingston
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my iPod classic to my Bose sounddock 3?)
will this adaptor connect a 7th generation ipod nano to the Bose SoundDock digital music system?
I have the new ipod nano and have just receive the Bose SoundDock digital music system. The ipod has the small connection and I assume from looking at it the Bose has a 30 pin connection. Will this adaptor allow me to dock my ipod on this system to listen to my music?
- Asked by Kim V from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adaptor connect a 7th generation ipod nano to the Bose SoundDock digital music system?)
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
I have been given a Bose sound dock with a lighting adaptor point but only have iPods with the older 30 pin socket, are there adaptors for this?
I need an adaptor to go from lightning to 30 pin, not 30 pin to lightning, is there such an adaptor?
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?
- Asked by Linda L from Deux-montagnes
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?)
I want an adaptor lead to connect my IPAD Mini with lightning connector to my Philips docking station with 30 pin connector to listen to musicic
Will this connect to my iHome i22 alarm clock system?
I have a 5th generation ipod nano that connected to my ih22 perfectly. But it stopped working. If I buy the 7th generation nano that has the lightning connector and keep my old ihome ih22 dock that has the 30-pin adapter, will I be able to charge the new nano and use it as my alarm clock on my old 30-pin dock?
- Asked by Annaliese S from Grand Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect to my iHome i22 alarm clock system?)
I just purchased the latest Nano ipod. Will this adapter fit my Bose sound dock?
My Bose sound dock has the 30 pin and I just realized that this new ipod has the small pin.
- Asked by Ronald K from Trenton
- Flag as inappropriate (I just purchased the latest Nano ipod. Will this adapter fit my Bose sound dock?)
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
i have a kenwood ipod controll box which plugs into my head unit in my car but it has the 30 pin connector will this adaptor work?
- Asked by Max P
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)
will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables
I bought a Range Rover Sport 2011 but also have the New Evoque which my iPod worked in fine but can't get connected in the sport because it has its own cables and it's not the lightning connector its the 30 pin so need a lightning connection or the converter
- Asked by Ray R
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables)