Similar questions from the community
Can u watch sky mobile app ( not sky go app ) with the iphone 5s lighting adapter on a hdtv?
People have said you cannot use this adapter for sky go, i just got the sky sports channels through vodafone and was wonderin if the Sky mobile app worked with this adapter? Has anyone tried it? Thanks in advance
Will adapter work with downloaded movies from Sky go ?
- Asked by Sarah R from Solihull
- Flag as inappropriate (Will adapter work with downloaded movies from Sky go ?)
Can i watch fox go app using this cable
- Asked by Linda T from Burnie
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i watch fox go app using this cable)
No answers yet
Does Sky Sports app work with this adapter?
Does anybody know if the Sky Sports app allows external video?
I am away a lot with work, and am looking for ways to bring my favourite Sky program's with me to my hotel room.
- Asked by Peter F
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Sky Sports app work with this adapter?)
No answers yet
Can I use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to connect my iPad mini to a big-screen TV and watch iPlayer etc? I saw one comment suggesting I couldn't.
This is the only reason I want to buy the Lightning Digital AV Adapter, and was about to purchase until I saw someone saying you couldn't watch on-demand TV using this cable. That's the first I've heard of this though, so not sure if this is true or not.
I actually subscribe to Eurosport Player which is great on the iPad, but would be good to have the option to watch on a big TV, without going down the AirPlay route.
Can I watch to shows that I bought on iTunes through the Lightning digital AV adapter?
Hi I have a lg 4K ultra hdtv can I watch to show I bought on iTunes with the Lightning digital AV adapter and also can I play games on my iPhone 6s to go through to the tv so it's a bigger screen ? Your help would be much appreciated.
- Asked by Zoe - Ann D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch to shows that I bought on iTunes through the Lightning digital AV adapter?)
when using this cable with an iPad, does the iPad's screen itself still display video? or only the external display?
I'm designing a car stereo system that is going to use an iPad as the head unit (deck). I need to get a digital audio signal (toslink) out of the iPad so I can connect it to a DSP with toslink in. From there, it will be like any other car stereo; Analog audio out of the DSP (just as it would come out of a traditional car stereo head unit) and into amps, then speakers/subs. By going this route, I can use the vastly superior DA converter in the DSP as opposed to the iPad's onboard DA converter.
Unfortunately Apple does not provide us with a lightning to toslink adapter; surprise, surprise! However If I were to get a Lightning Digital AV Adapter, and a device like this (Fosmon HDMI Audio Extractor Converter Box [HDMI to HDMI+Audio] - Supports Toslink (SPDIF), RCA L/R Audio) Then conceivably I could extract the Digital audio that way. However, I will only need the audio from the HDMI signal, regardless if there is any video data or not (listening to an MP3 as opposed to watching an MKV) So for this plan to work, the iPad's own screen would need to remain active (on, with video displayed) even when the apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter is plugged into the iPad. Thanks.
Also, will using the apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter just transfer the sound from music/video's being watched, or would it transmit all system sounds, like for instance the key stroke sounds from typing, alert sounds from notifications, etc?
- Asked by Matthew G from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (when using this cable with an iPad, does the iPad's screen itself still display video? or only the external display?)
Can this adapter use to watch Jio TV
I would like to use this adapter to watch Jio TV on my TV screen, does it work?
- Asked by Paras B from Pune
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter use to watch Jio TV)
No answers yet
How do I hookup this adapter?
I have hooked up this adapter to my tv HDMI to watch a movie from my IPad Pro. I doesn't work. How do I get it to work?
- Asked by Willie D from Dothan
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I hookup this adapter?)
Does this adapter work with Netflix on the iphone6?
Want to watch Netflix and Amazon prime on my tv.
- Asked by Jacob H from Napa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Netflix on the iphone6?)
Can I hook to a projector and watch iTunes movie rentals with this?
I want to connect my first generation iPad mini to a portable projector and watch standard definition iTunes rental movies offline. I know that using a vga cord will not work but does this adaptor meet the hdcp requirements or will I get the same error message? Thanks!
- Asked by Katie A from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I hook to a projector and watch iTunes movie rentals with this?)
can I watch videos throw my phone onto my tv with the Lighting Digital AV Adapter
- Asked by Brandon W from Dawson Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (can I watch videos throw my phone onto my tv with the Lighting Digital AV Adapter)