Similar questions from the community
would this cable work for when I want to use ZWIFT and show it on my TV
- Asked by John Stephen M
- 26 Jan 2017
- Flag as inappropriate would this cable work for when I want to use ZWIFT and show it on my TV
I need a lightning to HDMI "active" to work between iMac and Sony Bravia TV? Will this work to display?
lightning Digital AV Adaptor
- Asked by Tim C from Columbia
- 18 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate I need a lightning to HDMI "active" to work between iMac and Sony Bravia TV? Will this work to display?
Will this adapter work with CBS All Access?
I am having trouble with my adapter. I cannot get it to work reliably with CBS All Access. it connects and I can see the menu but when I watch a show I get a black screen with audio no video on either the tv or the phone. when I touch the iPhone screen controls show up on both the iPhone and the tv. It works on live TV however. If I plug and unplug the cord while changing back and forth between live and downloaded I can sometimes get it to work.. I have an iPhone 8 with the current software. It use to work great only had problems in the last few months or so. There have been many updates on both sides since then. Any help or ideas?
- Asked by Raymond M from Flower Mound
- 14 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this adapter work with CBS All Access?
No answers yet
Is it possible to connect a keyboard to the monitor hooked to the iphone so you can use the keyboard on the iphone?
I have an iphone with a defect display so i need to see the iphone screen on the monitor. If the monitor has usb ports I would like to connect a keyboard to the usb ports of the monitor to unlock the iphone. Is this possible?
Can I watch to shows that I bought on iTunes through the Lightning digital AV adapter?
Hi I have a lg 4K ultra hdtv can I watch to show I bought on iTunes with the Lightning digital AV adapter and also can I play games on my iPhone 6s to go through to the tv so it's a bigger screen ? Your help would be much appreciated.
- Asked by Zoe - Ann D
- 10 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Can I watch to shows that I bought on iTunes through the Lightning digital AV adapter?
Why is the price so absurdly high?
- Asked by Neal J
- 11 Apr 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Why is the price so absurdly high?
No answers yet
Compatibility with TV, iPad, Smart turbo trainer and Zwift set up?
Will this work: 1. Plug this into my iPad; 2. Plug wahoo ant+ dongle into thirty pin lightening connector/adapter; 3. Plug the 30 pin lightening adapter into the hdmi adapter lightening port; 4. Plug an hdmi cable into the hdmi adapter and a TV; and 5. Run the Zwift app on my iPad/usemysmart turbo trainer?
- Asked by John S
- 22 Jan 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Compatibility with TV, iPad, Smart turbo trainer and Zwift set up?
Will AV adapter's USB C port work with a standard USB hub (with a USB C adaptor of course) so I can plug in standard USB devices, card reader...etc
As above. Would hope to have multiple usage for this adapter. Such as plugging in a card reader or usb hub to use a mouse, usb flash drive...etc (ala camera adapter)
- Asked by Gareth S from Singapore
- 1 Apr 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Will AV adapter's USB C port work with a standard USB hub (with a USB C adaptor of course) so I can plug in standard USB devices, card reader...etc
Will the speaker on my ipad work when the HDMI is connected to a monitor?
My AV receiver is out for service and I connected my ipad to my large plasma monitor using the lightening to HDMI adapter. Streaming video works but no sound from the ipad so we can't watch Netflix. Is there a way to get the sound from the ipad?
- Asked by Gail G from San Rafael
- 25 Aug 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will the speaker on my ipad work when the HDMI is connected to a monitor?
Does the lightning port in this support USB C PD power delivery?
Am looking to order an Anker 30W 12v car USB C PD charger (search Amazon for Anker 42W PowerDrive Speed+ Duo, 2 Port USB Car Charger since I can’t seem to add URLs to this). This will be to fast charge my iPhone XS Max with the smart battery case. Since the lightning digital AV adapter lightning port seems to be power only (can’t connect headphones etc), will there be any problem with the lightning power input being PD? Works fine with a regular slow USB to lightning, but since there’s only the one wire from the adapter to the iPhone, I didn’t know if there was any issues with the higher wattage power input with it being USB C PD and possibly affecting the HDMI signal or not being able to pass through the higher wattage power. Just wish this accessory had an option in the iPhone itself to recognize the AV adapter and allow us to choose mirror or just have the HDMI output what you choose. ie have the phone show a movie through the TV app through HDMI but still be able to use the phone for other purposes such as safari or maps.. but that’s another story and up to Apple devs to take care of.
- Asked by Kevin C from Charlotte
- 22 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does the lightning port in this support USB C PD power delivery?
How long is the cord, I needed a longer cord so I can watch my tv
- Asked by Elaine M from Bethlehem
- 18 May 2018
- Flag as inappropriate How long is the cord, I needed a longer cord so I can watch my tv