Similar questions from the community
will this charge the iphone 4 faster?
will this charge my iphone 4 faster than the 5w charger included?
- Asked by Santiago B
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charge the iphone 4 faster?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
Can I use the 5W USB adapter to charge the iPad Mini with Retina display?
Since the device comes with the 12W USB powet adapter.
- Asked by László H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 5W USB adapter to charge the iPad Mini with Retina display?)
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?
I have my iPad mini and really hate the 5W wall plug. I've read that using a bigger charger than intended actually damages batteries, is this the case with iPad mini and this 12W adapter?
- Asked by Elias M from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?)
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
The picture above only shows a power adapter, does it include the 3pin (uk plug) as well. Or do I have to purchase the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter?
In the picture it only shows the big bulk thing does that just make it charge faster or does it include a uk plug (3pin) inside that I cant plug directly in the wall?
Can someone explain why I should use the 5W or 12W charger on an Apple Watch Sport? (Both are listed as an Apple Watch accessory.)
The Apple Watch Sport comes with the 5W standard.
- Asked by Edmund B from Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (Can someone explain why I should use the 5W or 12W charger on an Apple Watch Sport? (Both are listed as an Apple Watch accessory.))
Does the new mini iPad 4 come with a 12 watt charger
- Asked by Rellia G from Temple
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new mini iPad 4 come with a 12 watt charger)
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
Is it safe to use apple 12W USB Power Adapter on my iPhone 6s?
I have this charger to charge my iPhone 6s im really confused if is it safe to use or i will use my 5W charger? Please advice thank you!
- Asked by Kim M from Jaen
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it safe to use apple 12W USB Power Adapter on my iPhone 6s?)
How much faster does the 12W wall charger charge versus using the 10W when charging the 128gb 4th generation iPad?
I was wondering how much faster the 12W charger is in charging the iPad 4th generation, 128GB versus using the 10W charger. Is there a significant difference. I have a few 10W and I'm wondering if I should replace them with 12W chargers. Thanks! :)
- Asked by Michel G from Des Plaines
- Flag as inappropriate (How much faster does the 12W wall charger charge versus using the 10W when charging the 128gb 4th generation iPad?)
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)