Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I want to have two HDMI displays side-by-side and still be plugged into power... Can you daisy-chain these adapters together like thunderbolt?
- Asked by Nathan P from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to have two HDMI displays side-by-side and still be plugged into power... Can you daisy-chain these adapters together like thunderbolt?)
Does it matter which end I attach the pigtail to?
In its pictured use, the pigtail is plugged into a MacBook, and the USB-C charger cable is plugged into the adapter and the wall charger.
Can I use this the other way around? ie, the pigtail plugs into the wall charger, and the long single cable goes to a MacBook?
I ask because I would like to have the charger, a USB hard drive, and a large TV all sitting together. The ideal would be that only the 2m USB-C charger cable goes from that collection of peripherals to my MacBook.
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it matter which end I attach the pigtail to?)
Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?
Wacom drawing tablets require both a USB port and an HDMI port to run both the touch input and display, has anyone tried plugging a their drawing tablet into the 2015 MacBook (or another USB-C supported computer) using this adapter? If so, did you note any issue with performance, input lag, etc.?
- Asked by James M from Outer Cove
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?)
No answers yet