Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will a new magic keypad and magic mouse 2 work with a 2012 iMac?
I have recently acquired an older iMac - late 2012 21.5inch running catalina. Will the wireless keyboard and mouse work?
- Asked by Tom W from Sale
- 21 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will a new magic keypad and magic mouse 2 work with a 2012 iMac?
Can we have that keyboard layout on Catalina as the language it represents, which is Canadian Multilingual Standard, to use with any other keyboard?
I am using a MacBook Pro. Right now, us Canadians have only the first two of the following three options other OS provides, which are Canadian French, Canadian English and Canadian Multilingual Standard. I honestly will not miss the "ù" key (since left shift is full-width), even if it occurs in a quite used word in French, if that means I can get back slashes and pipe all on the same key. Let me know if such a keyboard layout is readily available through some means other than buying a whole new magic keyboard. Thanks!
Will this keyboard work with iMac 2009 running Sierra? does this replace A1314
- Asked by Linda C from Bordentown
- 12 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will this keyboard work with iMac 2009 running Sierra? does this replace A1314
Is the magic keyboard compatible with mac mini late 2012?
The Mac Mini late 2012 is not listed in the compatibility list for the wireless magic keyboard w/o number pad, will it still connect to my mac mini late 2012?
- Asked by Paul P from Newark
- 15 Nov 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is the magic keyboard compatible with mac mini late 2012?
is this compatible with the iMac 21.5 inch sold in late 2009
- Asked by Sharon Schorr T from Sarasota
- 4 Jan 2020
- Flag as inappropriate is this compatible with the iMac 21.5 inch sold in late 2009
When the magic keyboard 2 is plugged in via lightning USB & working does it still radiate / let off Bluetooth?
Even when it is working Only via USB cable And with the Bluetooth turned off on the iMac
Is there any keyboard command to input words from the suggestion word tab ? Magic/Smart Keyboard.
Hello, I’m trying some apps with my wireless keyboard such as how to write, type, dactylography etc... And I noticed there is no command to « input » (I don’t really know if that’s how we say) words from the suggestion bar. I know how predictive words work but I don’t know if we can work with suggestion word. Thank you.
Does it work with apples tv?
I have an apples wireless keyboard can I blue tooth with apples tv 4th generation?
- Asked by Philip S from Scottsdale
- 27 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Does it work with apples tv?
is there a cover for magic keyboards
to prevent dirt and germs getting into keyboard
- Asked by Deborah G from Aliso Viejo
- 25 Mar 2020
- Flag as inappropriate is there a cover for magic keyboards
No answers yet
is the magic keyboard backlit
- Asked by Shekhar D from San Ramon
- 13 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate is the magic keyboard backlit
The shift key on my 2012 MacBook Air has stopped working. Will the magic keyboard overwrite the keyboard on my 2012 11 inch MacBook Air
Broken Shift key on 11-inch MacBook 2012
- Asked by William J from Pinehurst
- 26 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate The shift key on my 2012 MacBook Air has stopped working. Will the magic keyboard overwrite the keyboard on my 2012 11 inch MacBook Air