Similar questions from the community
Are these Airpods good for use while running or working out?
Will they fall out just from the movement during a jog, run, or sprint?
- Asked by Thomas Z from Havelock
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these Airpods good for use while running or working out?)
Are the AirPods good with bass
I like a lot of bass, I have beats earphones which are brilliant with bass, are they up with beats?
- Asked by Matthew H
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the AirPods good with bass)
Will these EarPods be able to play music directly off of local storage on an Apple Watch? Even when you leave your phone at home?
I have a very good wired over wat headphone. How can I use it in combination with an IPhone 7? Is there a Bluetooth connection interface available?
Other wired headphones used with iPhone 7
What's the maximum distance for a good connection between my AirPods and my other Apple devices? (iPhone, iPad, iMac...etc.)
How does the phone call quality on AirPods compare to that of EarPods?
I use my corded EarPods daily to hold phone calls, and love the quality of the microphone. Are the microphones on the AirPods good enough to use for phone calls? Is there any distortion?
- Asked by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the phone call quality on AirPods compare to that of EarPods?)
How loud are they? How well will they stay in my ear? Would you suggest them if i were going on a run?
I've had wireless headphone before and they simply were not nearly as loud as i would of liked them to be. Will they be louder then your average pair of wireless headphones?
I also have had trouble keeping pods like these to stay in my ear. I would imagine these would be even tougher. Would you suggest using these if i was going to go on a run?
- Asked by Christopher M from Astoria
- Flag as inappropriate (How loud are they? How well will they stay in my ear? Would you suggest them if i were going on a run?)
can I track my Airpods on my phone
My grandson got a pair for his birthday and 2 months later they were stolen . He is always good about taking great care of his apple products . Great about putting them in the case.and where he put them . Someone told him he could locate them if he sic them to his phone ? And can they be charge in another charging case.
- Asked by Ana S from Cache
- Flag as inappropriate (can I track my Airpods on my phone)